Monday, September 5, 2011

Planet of life



On June 28th, 3001. It was my birthday for 1005 years.I was lucky on that day that I got 5 free ticket from the VERY-FAST Rocket company, which is just coincidenly enough for my whole family to go on this trip. I guess this luck came as my birthday wish, so I did not doubt even a little and accepted the gift. The company treated us to a planet that only 5Th astronomers groups from NASA had been to. We are the 6th group to get on this planet!!! How cool is that? I tried to Google this planet, but there is not even a post about it anywhere around the world, since not even many NASA groups has been up to this planet to explore. I am very terrified first of knowing that not even NASA has quite a lot of information about this planet. However, because of my curiousness, I still decided to attend this exciting journey. I believe it is going to be a fun one. Finally, the rocket shoot through the cloud, been over Jupiter, Moon, Venus, and some other comet. It is not such a surprise because space traveling is so common nowadays. Finally, we see this undiscovered planet, which they did not named it just yet. I, myself came of with a name for this planet. I called it the planet of life. When I first see this planet, it feels like I have just started a new life of mine. Everything is very fresh, we do not even need a helmet for oxygen. I even believe that the air there is much more clear than the polluted air on earth. When I first see this planet, I fall in love with it. It is like the most beautiful planet I have ever seen. It is prettier than Jupiter, Moon, and Venus.Native people there was very friendly to us. Although we do not understand a word they say, and they look like crazy scary monsters to me, they treated us very friendly with good food and place to stay. They even treated us like if we were the customers of their hotel without actually having to give them tip or any retreat. Well, probably the company had paid them, but I still think they are much kind than those that are in the earth's or other planets' hotel servers. It had been a really long day, so I guess that was enough of story on the first day.



On June 29th, 3001. My first day of actually living on this planet. Everything is pretty new to me and my family. The hotel employee still treated us very nicely, and they put all the effort in trying to understand our needs. The VERY-FAST rocket company also set up a tour for us leading by the hotel manager. He is a really great guy. He knows all about the planet and he took us to some famous places on their planet. Surprisingly, the famous places they took us to are all available on earth, such as the Great Wall of China, the Tokyo Tower, Taipei 101, the ship hotel in Dubai, the Statue of Liberty, and lots more that we can see on earth. Acting is the only way that we were able to communicate with each other. For no reason, I guess they all mastered in drama, since they are so good on expressing their thought through acting, and understand my poorly skilled acting. I asked them why do they have them. He said one of their expert astronomer had been to earth,and he took the idea from earth and made them just like it, because they thought it was very beautiful. They believe that these buildings will somehow connect to the earth visitors, so that these visitors will enjoy their planet and still seeing what they are familiar. Honestly, I am very touched by their action. Touring around the planet was a lot of work, and I had seen a lot of beauty of this planet, so I decided to go back to our hotel and get some rest to prepare for our last stay tomorrow.



On June 30th, 3001. Our last day staying at this planet. I kind of miss my friends back home on earth. However, I am surely going to miss every beauty of this planet I had experienced these past few days. I won't say that I will not live here at all, because I am sure that this planet is worth for me to come and visit at least once every year. Then, I wave good-bye to all these nice person on the planet, I say good-bye to all these beautiful buildings, and I shouted to the sky saying, "I will miss you all, I promise I will come back and visit my favorite planet. I love you, and you will always be my planet of life!!!" Right before I got on to the rocket, the hotel manager gave me his name card. He told me to not ever forget about him, his employees, and this beautiful planet. His last word to me, which I remember very clearly, "Good-Bye, we love you very much, too!" I do not know where did he get that from, and how did he learn to speak in English. I only know that this good-bye will not be forever, but a promise that I will keep to come visit them again.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. This is incredible. Great references to things we know on earth. Ultra creative--your birthday luck, the aliens imitating what we have on earth because they sent their astronomer over, the alien speaking English as you left. I love it and will definitely star it.

    Parsing verbs in a journal is difficult because while you're relating events in the past, you are still reacting to them in the present. You did a pretty good job with them, but you need to practice keeping the straight: for example, the rocket shot (not shoot). All of the events on the last day are probably better in the past tense. Also, you stay at a hotel and on a planet.

    T 4/5
    O 5+2/5
    A 5/5
    S 5/5
    T 5/5
    51/50

    ReplyDelete