Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Demonstration Speech Topics


1. Pizza on a toast: I think many people love pizza, especially the cheese one. However, all pizza shop sells their pizza in a very high price. So, why spend that much money when you can do them by yourself in a cheap price. Making pizza dough is too much work, but using a toast can have the same crunchiness as dough.


2. Rice Crispy: I think people don't like tasteless cereal, but who knows that you can actually turn them into sweet snack? I think it is a very good combination snack, and you can get rid of the tasteless cereal, if you just bought the wrong type.


3. Chocolate banana: I think many people just don't like banana, however, no one can deny how good is chocolate. Banana has so many good nutrition in it, so we should eat more. Therefore, we should make them want to eat banana instead of just force them. This recipe was taught by my sister, and she learned it in the WholeFood store, in addition, many people did accepted.


4. Homemade sweet condensed milk: I personally hate milk myself. I hate fresh milk, because it has strong weird taste. I don't like powder milk, because there was a big poison event about power milk. However, sweet condensed milk is always awesome for me, but it is always so expensive to buy one. Why not make your own sweet condensed milk.


5. Homemade potato chips with microwave: I like potato chips, but they are not worth for their price in the stores, and it is not as health if we make them by ourselves. So, I guess people will like to hear about how to make their own potato chips without their moms yelling at them.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you want to do food! :-) Pizza bread would be easy, and it sounds like potato chips would be too. And rice krispies ARE easy to make. Chocolate bananas might be hard (how are you gonna melt it?), and making the sweet milk sounds really hard. But hey, I mean, I'd be ok with any of them. (15/15)

    ReplyDelete