Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Speech topics

1. Reporter: I like to speak a lot, and it is actually a pretty challenge job, because as a reporter, they must conquer their fear being seen by all the people to where the news will be broadcast to. I will introduce what are some helpful tips for being a reporter.
2. Radio DJ: Like I said, I like to talk, that is what DJs normally do, they talk to people. It is not such a big challenge like a reporter for conquering the fear of being up stage. However, there is that challenge that DJs have to update their information around the world all the time, and know exactly what to say when people call in. I will be introducing how to throw random topics on a show.
4. Singer: I like to sing very much. I really wish that my voice can touch many people. I will be introducing some helpful tips on how to sing well up on the stage.
5. Director of a show: I don't actually know why, but I am really into these media fields. Directing a show will be very cool. Directors are most likely the biggest star before all the other casts that are on the show. They control everything in the show, which is quite interesting for me. I will be introducing how should a director behave and what do we need in order to be successful.
6. Newsreader: I think it will be a very cool job. It is more challenge than a reporter, because reporters are basically jus reading off facts, however, a newsreader must not only read off facts in correct pronunciation, but also with extraordinary facial expression.I will be introducing how a studio look like.
7. Stage performer: I like to act. Actress is not a challenge enough job, but stage act is absolutely different. Filming a normal movie, you can refilm it again and again until you think it is great. However, for a stage performance, whatever you did wrong, you just have to go with it. I will be introducing how stage plays work.
8. Chinese talk show: There are not many people around the world still know how to perform a Chinese talk show. It will awesome if I use my ability to show others about Chinese talk show, and actually perform one. It will be great for the Chinese culture to last longer in a special way. I will be introducing what is a Chinese talk show.
9. Chinese instrument performer: I think I have this extraordinary skill than any other people. I know how to play an ancient Chinese instrument called the seven bamboo sticks. Not many people know about this instrument, even if they are Chinese. I will be introducing how to use a seven bamboo stick.
10. Voice for movies, video, or series: I want to be the voice of famous actors or actress in other languages. It is not just cool, but it is also fun. They have to portray these people's voice using their voice and sounded like what the original actor or actress wanted to do. I will be introducing some tips for portraying different voices.

1 comment:

  1. TOAST Score: 24/25 (See Mr. Webb's blog for explanation.)

    T: 4/5.
    O: 5/5. Love your choices. Great variance.
    A: 10/10. List of 10 + reasons why = 10/10.
    S: 0/0.
    T: 5/5. Lots of time on this.

    ReplyDelete