Monday, October 17, 2011

5 Demonstratn Speech Topics



1. How to fold clothes: I think most people hate doing house chores, but I will teach them how to fold clothes so that they can either get the chore done faster, or enjoy folding clothes. I will teach them how to fold hoodies, t-shirt(in different ways), dress shirts, tie, etc.


2. How to fold hearts with paper( origami): I think many people wanted to express their love to somebody, but they either cannot find a good way to express it, or it is just very hard for them to say in words. I am going to teach them how to fold 3 different style of hearts with papers.


3. How to fold a Rhombic Hexecontahedron: I think nobody knows about this 3-dimensional model except for the geometry students. It will probably be very surprising for everyone to know about this model and learn how to do it. I will teach them how to make this model.


4. How to use iTunes(Simple knowledge): I think even though we had been into the iPad system for awhile, most people still does not know how to use iTunes with even just basic usage. I am going to teach them how to put in videos, music, create library, iTunes account, etc. Some basic knowledge about iTunes that are very useful.


5. How to use a calculator(iPad App or regular): I think sometimes, people are just lazy to calculate some equations by their hands, so why not use a calculator if the teacher says it's fine with him? I am going to teach how to use a scientific calculator on iPad with an app called Calc Pro HD Free, and regular scientific calculator not on iPad for basic skills for Algebra class.

1 comment:

  1. Make sure you spell "demonstration" correctly (title). Also, try to keep your pictures less than 500 px wide :-) 15/15

    ReplyDelete