Thursday, October 13, 2011

Response to Speech Practice


I guess we all know Mr. Steve Jobs gave a very great speech a while ago. I wanted to look like I am not nervous on the stage just like him, but it is very hard to have the ability like him, since everyone rather die than give a speech on stage in front of a big crowd. Although my speech was done in front of 6 classmates that are in my communication class, I was still a little bit nervous shown by how rush I was giving my speech and I had no idea what I was saying. I think I still need to improve how to cover that nervous with more skill. I think I projected my voice pretty well, although some pronunciation still needs to improve, overall, I think it was a pretty good speech. However, I still think more gestures can be added so that people who do not quite understand the vocabulary I used can understand what is going on with my speech.

1 comment: