Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Transform a good outline to an AWESOME outline



First, I changed the Zinger of my conclusion, because the old one did not really connect to my attention getter. Instead of ending with one boring sentence, I decided to bring back the excitement of the attention getter. However, the conversation result change if my audience did learn the skill.

Second, I changed a little bit of my C part in the introduction, because some ideas in there were too similar. Instead of repeating myself again and again, I decided to add new ideas to motivate my audience to listen. I made all the ideas somehow connected to the audience's life, so that they would love to learn the new skill.

Lastly, I added a new category to what I am teaching for the speech, because I thought long sleeves shirts and short sleeves shirts can be combined into the same category. Instead of teaching it twice, I decided to add pants as a new category in this speech. It is still part of how to fold clothes, but now my audience can learn how to fold more types of clothes.

1 comment: