Monday, November 14, 2011

Which Will DO?!





Video #1: Folding Clothes



I like my attention getter very much, however, I think my zinger did not quite connected to my attention getter, so the conclusion needed more improvement. I like how I did not stop talking throughout the speech even when I am doing the demo with my hands, which is probably the most important goal of demonstration speeches. I like my projection of my voice during the speech, especially different that I had to apply different tone for my attention getter. However, I do not like that I was distracted by my audience during the speech, so I was a little blank out in my mind during the speech. Also, I do not like that I lay on the table to much, and was kind of shaking around during the speech, because it showed how nervous I was during the speech. 

Video #2: Pizza Toast



I do not like my attention getter, because it was not so effective, and I think it did not quite get the attention of my audience. However, I do like when I just spontaneously pull out my half-finished pizza toast, and throw them into the oven. It was quite fun doing so, because while I am doing my speech, my audience can be attracted by the smell, and wanted to listen to my speech. I guess it was a plus to my attention getter by throw the pizza toast into the oven. I like how I organized my speech in an order that seems logically, and the same order as when will the audience see the certain ingredient during the process of making pizza toast. However, I sometimes forgot what to say, but suddenly realized. I like how I add the details back into my speech, however, it kind of let the audience missed out what was in the progress. 

1 comment:

  1. I loved both of your speeches. You could do either one in front of the cafe. I'd suggest folding clothes (so you don't have to buy all kinds of food), but then again, you wold have lunch! Either way. 15/15

    ReplyDelete