Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Angels.... You're going DOWN!





Dreadful devil cousin, Ryu-Tsu***
Best in bombing, blew off love-sign*
Nay non-live. Through the eyes of mine,
Have lived all these, I have survived.
Angry angels aiming aside,
Remember Ryu-Tsu ripped their wings.
Devil disappear, Angel killed
my Adored hair, Antenna
I abound, Pointy-pole* popping.
Red-women*, alive, seek avenge
Face attracts angels, as black-strings*
Fell on Face of Earth*,They packed their
teared white-feathers*, take twenty treads.
I chased and chained** their wings. They can't
go escape. Hands to pull away,
hatred in their way. Angel end
avenge, escape back to Golden
-Floored-Sky*, seek for Bible- Father's*
help. That white-feathers left, left there
lonely lying, I am Amazed,
my avenge. Awesome how I am.

*Kennings:
Love-Sign=heart
Pointy-Pole= Devil's Tail
Red-Women=Devil Women
Black-Strings-Hair Face of Earth= Ground
White-Feathers=Angel's Wings
Golden-Floored-Sky= Heaven
Bible-Father= Heavenly God
**Chained in this poem means got, or have my hand attached.
***Ryu-Tsu is a real Japanese cartoon character, who is a cop that always blows up stuff. But he is not evil at all. Picture of him provided below.




2 comments:

  1. Emily, I like your poem a lot. But actually, it's hard to understand, because there's too many kenning in there, and i don't think people will know who's Ryu- Tsu if you didn't explain it. But you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was SO deep… wow. Excellent job. 30/30

    ReplyDelete